Topic: Volume drop on FLASHBACK when using LOOP mode????

I have mine in the amp loop and all is just great with the pedal, great delays and tones. But when I switch over to Loop mode my volume level drops in half, weird, as soon as I click out of the Loop mode everything is fine.  Does my pedal have a defect or is this some weird downside to the looper circuit?

AMP IN CHAIN:  CAE/MXR Bradshaw Wah >Radial PB1 High end Buffer/clean boost >EH Micro POG (Pitchblack runs off dry out of PB1) >Wampler Ego Compressor >Wampler Ecstasy OD >Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe >Hardwire ML-2 >Fulltone Deja-Vibe >Ibanez Tube King (end of chain tube buffer)
LOOP CHAIN:   Hardwire Phaser, Corona Chorus, Flashback Delay, Hardwire Reverb, BBE Sonic Maximizer

Re: Volume drop on FLASHBACK when using LOOP mode????

Do you have the level pot at max? I've not experienced any problems, so long as the level pot is at max and I control the loop record level with a volume pedal in front of the flashback. (see my other post about this - 'Flashback lopper volume problem')

Re: Volume drop on FLASHBACK when using LOOP mode????

yeah, I should have realized the mix needs to be up when running loops, the volume drop was because of that. Just have to remember to redo my settings from one to the other, thankfully the other modes are pretty common to the same levels.
Still loving this delay, the more I use it the more I like it. Never had a delay that just lays back in the mix so well and sounds so warm and natural. For the money it is just silly good.

AMP IN CHAIN:  CAE/MXR Bradshaw Wah >Radial PB1 High end Buffer/clean boost >EH Micro POG (Pitchblack runs off dry out of PB1) >Wampler Ego Compressor >Wampler Ecstasy OD >Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe >Hardwire ML-2 >Fulltone Deja-Vibe >Ibanez Tube King (end of chain tube buffer)
LOOP CHAIN:   Hardwire Phaser, Corona Chorus, Flashback Delay, Hardwire Reverb, BBE Sonic Maximizer