Topic: Just bought a hall of fame... now trinity's out, question.

So I'm a bit angry I see the new Trinity pedal, it sounds amazing.  First I buy the Polytune, literally two days later they announce the mini polytune, now I'm in the same boat with this.  I just bought the Hall of Fame two weeks ago and now the Trinity is out, is there any plan of updating some of the tone prints to do the new sounds of the trinity through the hall of fame?

I know as soon as a new electronic device comes out, they improve it and make a new one, computers and TV's do it all the time, but it seems TC Electronic is the only company doing this so rapidly with pedals, or maybe I'm just completely un-freakin-lucky haha.

Last edited by projecteightysix (2012-03-22 07:40:01)

Re: Just bought a hall of fame... now trinity's out, question.

Hi,  the Trinity reverb is identical to the Hall of Fame exept that it has two different Toneprints made by the ProGuitar shop artists as part of the included reverb subtypes and different silkscreen printing.

Re: Just bought a hall of fame... now trinity's out, question.

Mike@TC wrote:

Hi,  the Trinity reverb is identical to the Hall of Fame exept that it has two different Toneprints made by the ProGuitar shop artists as part of the included reverb subtypes and different silkscreen printing.

Will TC provide equal "Toneprints" for us Hall of Fame owners?

Last edited by glen.haizlip (2012-03-23 00:26:05)